How can you become a Intimate Women's Lingerie contributor?
The purpose here is to assist you in reaching new audiences and growing brand awareness, share your talents, and perhaps most importantly, give something back to the community.
Here are some awesome reasons why contributing to Intimate Women’s Lingerie is a fab idea:
- Increase organic traffic
- Increase search rankings
- Form partnerships with others in the same or similar niches
- Writing allows you to test new content without alienating existing readers.
Contributors are expected to maintain the same (or better) level of authority and quality built over time therefore, here are some tips and important things for you to consider when submitting your guest post to ensure that it gets accepted.
How can you become a Intimate Women’s Lingerie contributor?
To become a regular contributor at Intimate Women’s Lingerie, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Check out our posts to get a feel for what kinds of articles we publish and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for the community.
- Please do a search to avoid submitting already published ideas. Some relevant topics of interest may include:
- Blogging tips and blog marketing for plus sized women lingerie shopping.
- Women’s lingerie & intimate apparel reviews.
- Women’s fashion (lingerie & intimates)
- Online shopping tips and ideas.
- “How-to’s” and listified articles.
- Women Empowerment, motivational/inspirational topics (Clothes that make you feel good in your own skin).
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 2000 words and should cover the topic in detail and quality specifically for the audience it is intended to be considered toward before being accepted for guest posts.
- Credit: If your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed. This should go without saying but, this is just common courtesy and respect.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If you are writing conversational topics, use royalty free images.
- If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video by creating a video and telling us where we may find the embed code for sharing videos or obtain the file format for re-uploading for display purposes.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post.
- Copyright: In the case of finding out that you have copied or stolen a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts. By submitting a post you give copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to Intimate Women’s Lingerie
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
Send your guest post (Idea) using the form below.
If your idea is approved, we will create a brand new guest author profile for you along with granted login permissions to submit the post as a contributor.
(Note: Unrelated posts or useless submissions will not be entertained.)
If your article needs refinement, you will be contacted and noticed about any changes required.
If you have any queries regarding guest posting , please do not hesitate to let us know via the contact form.